The Challenge

| Wednesday, April 18, 2012
The Challenge Video Clips. Duration : 0.60 Mins.


THE CHALLENGE The winter months in Pennsylvania create many challenges to enjoy my cigar smoking. I must resort to the tool/storage shed, which quickly converts to my Man Cave as the cold weather approaches. I set up my space with an old wooden office chair, my antique ashtray stand, an old TV, and a couple of old heaters to withstand the cold. Sometimes I have to trudge through several inches of snow just to get to the shed. It is worth the sacrifice and I do what it takes to enjoy a fine cigar. What would make life a little sweeter (and smokier) would be to have my very own warm and clean man cave. Thank you in advance for your consideration that I have earned this coveted prize. Jim McIntyre

Keywords: Partagas

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com